Tunisian Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice Arena Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fedi
Admin
Admin
Fedi

Practice Arena Rules Empty
PostSubject: Practice Arena Rules   Practice Arena Rules EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Welcome to Practice Arena, please following the rules below all the time, It helps us keeping everything organized and in It's most proper form.

1. You are only allowed to make one topic.
2. Your topic title must have your name.
3. No smoking.
4. Have fun.

Create topics using the following form:
Topic Title: In topic title, write your TDA name ONLY.
Topic Description: In topic description, write the decks you're using when other people ask you for a training duel.
Topic 1st/main post: Write more about what sort of decks you want to test your decks with and/or against. Specifying if you want a certain match or a single duel with specific rules of your choose. (Optional)

The following questions is the most common questions I've received concerning this event:

- What is Practice Arena exactly?
» Practice Arena - PA for short - is a new forum on Duel Academy that allows you to test your new decks with other members of Duel Academy which are using another custom deck they'd like to test with yours.

- How do i know what is that members is using for our match?
» You can know that by looking at the topic description and the topic title. The topic title will contain the member's name, and the topic's description will contain the decks he will be using in his matches.

- So how do i know if he/she would like to test one of his/her decks against mine?
» You know that by making a post in his topic, asking if he's interested in a duel using a specific deck - that you're willing to test your deck with - against your deck.

- How many challenges can i make per day?
» They're not called challenges, they're called "Training", and there is not set limit for how many of these training you an have per day, you can have as much as you want.

- If I'm using Deck A, and I want to test it against Deck X, how do i find someone that want to test his Deck X with my Deck A?
» Again, that is in the topic description. If the deck you're wanting to test your deck with is in someone's topic description then you post in that topic to see If that person is interested to test his Deck X against your deck A.

For any other questions, post below.
Back to top Go down
https://duelacademy.aforumfree.com

Practice Arena Rules
Page 1 of 1